Seeking BC/BE Rheumatologist with Rheumatology Fellowship Program Director Experience for Albany NY VA Medical Center
Albany Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Department of Veterans Affairs - Specialty Care
Inpatient and outpatient
The Albany New York Veterans Affairs Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified (BC) or Board Eligible (BE) Rheumatologist for inpatient, outpatient and telemedicine clinical practice involving full spectrum and scope of Rheumatology diagnostic and therapeutic service. The ideal candidate should demonstrate interest and prior experience in research, teaching and experience as Rheumatology Fellowship Program Director. Expected work schedule is Full-Time, Monday-Fridays, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM, with evening, night and weekend call coverage as required.
- Must be US Citizen (Non-Citizens May Be Considered)
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Rheumatology Specialty
- Degree in Allopathic Medicine (MD) or Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
- Current Active US Medical License to practice medicine or surgery
- Candidates with experience as Rheumatology Fellowship Program Director highly desirable
- Expected Realistic Annual Salary Range: $220,000 to $243,000 with consideration given to candidate's qualifications, credentials and experience; and may include up to $15,000 in Annual Performance Bonus, and eligibility to apply for up to $200,000 in Education Debt Reduction Program (EDRP) Incentive
- The VA offers Physicians and all employees industry leading full benefits and features package to support high quality professional practice & favorable work-life-family balance
For more information and to discuss your interests:
Please forward copy of your CV and Cover Letter, summarizing your background, education, training, clinical practice, credentials and interests, to Dave Aragon, VA National Healthcare Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 675-5761.
About Department of Veterans Affairs - Specialty Care
More than 6.3 million Veterans and their families turn to us for care every year, and it is our duty to provide them with the best health care available. Our team of 250,000 full-time employees and 90,000 health professional trainees work together on interdisciplinary care teams to deliver critical services to our Nation’s Veterans.From Iraqi Freedom service members to those who survived WWII, our Veterans need us. We renewed our focus on increasing access to care by beginning one of our largest hiring initiatives ever.With challenging cases and advanced equipment, VA offers careers for physicians and nurses at all acuity levels, from primary care to subspecialties. Our interdisciplinary careers offer growth opportunities for mental health and rehabilitative service providers. Find out what VA can offer you.
Posted December 29, 2020