Board Certified Dermatologists - Remote Work IL, AZ, KY, MI, and/or SC
Board Certified Dermatologist
Remote-Nationwide – Licensed in IL, AZ, KY, MI, and/or SC
Telemedicine Consultant Opportunities for Teladoc Health, Inc.
Teladoc Health, Inc., the global leader in virtual care, is successfully transforming how people access and experience healthcare, with a focus on high quality, lower costs, and improved outcomes around the world.
Our dermatologist independent contractor position is remote. You can either add to your current clinical caseload or build an entire telemedicine caseload depending on the state(s) you are licensed in.
About Teladoc Health, Inc.:
- Teladoc Health collaborates with the world’s leading insurers, employers, hospitals and health systems to deliver industry-leading virtual care
- Teladoc Health’s secure online platform and extensive network of dermatologists assist members by delivering easy, affordable for common dermatology issues like acne and rashes.
- Built-in prescription service with support from our nursing and pharmacy team 24/7.
- Flexible schedule to deliver high quality care at your convenience while earning additional income
- Sessions are completed electronically via our platform. You have access to the member’s medical record prior to completing the consultation.
- Administrative support so you can focus on providing high standards of care
- Board certified Dermatologist (ABMS or AOA)
- Have an active medical license and DEA
- No current open malpractice claims or complaints
- Current Medicaid provider
- Complete provider credentialing application and be approved through our Credentialing Committee
Posted October 7, 2020