General and Vascular Surgery - Nurse Practitioner | Reliant Medical Group
Vascular Surgery Nurse Practitioner - Reliant Medical Group located at the Worcester Medical Center/St. Vincents Hospital - Worcester, MA (Part Time 0.8FTE/ 32 hours)
Seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner in Vascular Surgery to join Reliant Medical Group, a large muliti-specialty, physician-led, collegial group practice with large referral base.
When you join Reliant, you join a large, multi-specialty physician-led medical group where primary care providers and specialists work collaboratively on a common purpose: improving the quality, cost, and experience of health care. Through innovation and superior care management, Reliant is at the forefront of value-based care with a business model of patient-centric and physician lead care teams focused on their patients’ total well-being rather than productivity.
- Performs proper vascular exam to assess circulation and provide wound care on patients with poor circulation
- Performs appropriate preop exam
- Experience with wound, ostomy care and some breast follow ups
- Provides long-term care and follow-up postoperatively
- Orders lab studies when indicated including EKG and other blood work
- Excellent support staff and state of the art EPIC EMR system
Posted June 5, 2021