Virginia - Great Ob Hospitalist Opportunities Hiring Full Time and Part Time
Inpatient and outpatient
Ob Hospitalist Group has partnered with these facilities to develop and manage a program that provides 24/7 emergent care to expectant mothers.
- Reston Hospital Center - Reston
- St. Francis Medical Center - Midlothian
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center - Fredricksburg
- Mary Washington Hospital - Fredericksburg
- Memorial Regional Medical Center - Mechanicsville
- Henrico Doctor's Hospital - Richmond (Part Time | On-Call Nights and Weekend)
As a clinician-centered company, Ob Hospitalist Group provides unparalleled support and resources and superior work/life balance.
Full-time Hospitalists have the freedom to create their own schedules – typically seven 24-hour shifts per month – with no on-call duty or office management.
Our Hospitalist position offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits
- CME Allowance
- Medical Malpractice Insurance with Tail
- Leadership and advancement opportunities
Ask about our Diplomat and State Traveler program
OBHG Hospitalists are the in-house experts whose ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction.
These opportunities involve working collaboratively with local obstetricians to ensure that every pregnant woman who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician every time. We are seeking OB/GYNs with exceptional clinical and communication skills, a passion for healthcare quality improvement, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty.
If you are interested, please call 864-603-5764 and/or send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted July 31, 2020