Primary Care Physician | Do your life’s best work
Highlands Ranch, CO
- As a Primary Care Physician you will provide full scope primary care services to adult and senior patients. We do not see Pediatric patient’s at this location.
- Examine diagnose and treat patients for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses
- Counsel and educate patients and families about acute and chronic conditions or concerns
- Complete timely and thorough documentation using our EMR system
- Formulate diagnostic and treatment plans
- Prescribe and administer medications, therapies, and procedures
- Order lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provide advice on follow up
- Responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and appropriate ancillary services
- Maintain quality of care standards as defined by the practice
- Supervise Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner as needed
- M.D. or D.O.
- Must have completed an accredited residency in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Must be board certified IM/FM or Board Eligible for Medical Residents
- Active Colorado Medical License or ability to obtain prior to employment
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location.
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and localmasking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- Experience in providing patient care under a population health model
Posted June 2, 2021