Critical Care Medicine Opportunity in a Charming California City
A hospital in California is seeking a Critical Care Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Days (7:00 AM - 7:00 PM): November 1
- Nights (7:00 PM - 7:00 AM): November 1, November 2, November 4, November 5, November 15, November 16, November 17, November 18, November 20
- Days (7:00 AM - 7:00 PM): December 1, December 2, December 3, December 4, December 5, December 6, December 7, December 8, December 19, December 20, December 28, December 29, December 30, December 31
- Nights (7:00 PM - 7:00 AM): December 3, December 4, December 5, December 6, December 7, December 11, December 12, December 13, December 24, December 25, December 26, December 27, December 28, December 29, December 30, December 31
- Schedule/Hours: Physician needs to be willing to work both day and night shifts.
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 10-12 patients per day, 30 bed unit
- Patient Ages: All
- Support Staff: No mid levels.
- EMR/Charting: Meditech, locum will be expected to utilize patient keeper platform for charge entry - training will be provided for both systems during facility orientation.
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
About the Location:
- An ideal location 12 miles from the Pacific Ocean, an inviting climate, country setting and attractive living conditions combine to make Thousand Oaks one of the most desirable cities in Southern California. Incorporated in 1964, Thousand Oaks is a master-planned community, consistently named one of the safest cities for its size in the nation.
- From 15k acres of open space and trails, to world-class golf, award-winning schools and a variety of shopping opportunities, the city has earned its status as a premier place to live, work and play.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23209
Posted October 16, 2020