Neonatologist | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
Our well–established neonatology group based in Cumberland, Maryland is seeking a BC neonatologist, BC Pediatric Hospitalist with Level II experience or an NP with a specific skill set at Western Regional Medical Center.
- 24 hour round and then call from home/hotel
- The hospital has an 8-bed, Level-II NICU with an average daily census of 4; 10 in the newborn nursery and approximately 985 deliveries
- BC in Neonatology or Pediatrics with relevant Level II experience required
- Maryland or IMLC license required
- Opportunities to cross cover as other locations within the Rockville practice available
- Coverage needs start in August - ongoing
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
—Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
—These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
—Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Posted November 16, 2021