Physiatry Practice Focused on Work/Life Balance and Service Over Profit
Inpatient and outpatient
Rehabilitation Specialists of New Jersey is a physician-lead physiatry practice. We are looking for someone who is dedicated, service oriented, has a high level of personal integrity, and wants to be part of a continually growing and financially stable practice.
About Rehabilitation Specialists of New Jersey:
- RSNJ is a virtual physiatry practice.
- RSNJ places its focus on integrity over profit, client service, engagement, innovation, and collaboration.
- Serving Acute and Sub-Acute facilities, allowing physicians to have the flexibility to work close to home.
- Practice provided personal protective equipment (PPE.) Each physician has their own stock of all PPE items.
- Provide hands-on care in Acute, Sub-Acute, and LTC facilities.
- Approximate 15 - 30 daily patient encounter volume.
- Flexibility for your best work/life balance.
- Collaboration between practice physicians
- No on-call or weekend coverage required.
- Serve as a practice ambassador to facility care teams and administration.
- Guaranteed salary based on value and service you provide; not on percentage of revenue.
- Bonus opportunity, based on performance.
- Health Insurance with practice paid portion
- 401K Retirement Plan with Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Annual CME and licensing allowance.
- Practice provided laptop
Posted June 11, 2020