Gastroenterology Opening with Top Ranked University Hospitals
Inpatient and outpatient
University Hospitals Digestive Health Institute is seeking a general gastroenterologist to provide digestive disease care to our community across the continuum: including inpatient consults, general endoscopy (both urgent and elective), as well as ambulatory office hours.
- University Hospitals Digestive Health Institute is dedicated to providing high-quality health care.
- Our physicians, surgeons and advanced practitioners are located throughout our integrated system of academic and regional medical centers.
- Expert medical and surgical teams collaborate to provide comprehensive, compassionate care for each patient.
- Programs range from essential preventive screening and wellness initiatives to the most complex care for advanced diseases, such as inflammatory bowel disease and gastrointestinal cancers.
UH Digestive Health Institute is composed of gastroenterologists, hepatologists and surgeons working with nurses, dietitians and other providers – all committed to digestive health. This integrated model of health care means patients are seen by specialists from multiple disciplines, working together to provide personalized care plans.
- Board-certified or Board-eligible Gastroenterologist
- Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon the effective date of employment
- Must align with our core values: Excellence, Diversity, Integrity, Compassion and Teamwork
Compensation is competitive, with quality and productivity incentives. Joint venture partnerships for endoscopy units with gastroenterologists differentiate us from other academic medical systems in the region.
UH is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To Heal. To Teach. To Discover.
Posted August 12, 2020