Urology Opportunity in a Lovely Alabama City
Inpatient and outpatient
A hospital in Alabama is seeking a Urology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Permanent assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Permanent Opportunity
- Schedule/Hours: Office hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM - 4 day work weeks with 1 scheduled day off per week to offset for call
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: 1:5 Call Rotation
- Procedures: da Vinci prostatectomy and partial nephrectomy, ESWL, urological reconstruction, and vasectomy reversals. 08
- Support Staff: Full Support Staff
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Discover all Dothan has to offer! From breweries, gardens, museums, and more, there is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -012021-23736
Posted January 4, 2021