Institute Director - Cognitive Disorders
Curative Executive Search, in partnership with Eastern Virginia Medical School (EVMS) in the Norfolk-Virginia Beach region of Virginia, is conducting a search for a Geriatrician, with focused area of practice in cognitive disorders, to launch the Lawrence J. Goldrich Institute for Integrated Neuro- Health. This Geriatrician will become the founding co-Director of the Institute. This is a rare opportunity to start a renowned institute from the ground-floor; to bring your vision and direction from the start of a new venture. The Institute is being established through a generous gift from Lawrence J. Goldrich and Janice T. Goldrich to provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary care for patients, support their families, improve access to new drug therapies and clinical trials, and accelerate research in the diagnosis and treatment of neurodegenerative disorders.
You will be co-Director along with a neurologist partner who will oversee the Movement Disorders pillar of the Institute, while you have oversight and direction of the memory and neurodegenerative disorders.
- Board certified in Geriatrics (IM or FP).
- Academic rank of Associate Professor or Professor is highly preferred.
- Experience/Focus on Cognitive Disorders
- Proven successful leader.
- Strong understanding of clinical practice
- On-going practice innovation
- Ability to build relationships and networks.
- Recognized as an expert in their field of Cognitive Disorders.
Job ID: JN -052021-24763