Maternal & Fetal Medicine Physician – Las Vegas, NV
Faculty Appointments Available
No State Income Tax
- Are you looking for to join a collegial team of Maternal & Fetal medicine physicians who provide genuine and compassionate care? Are you interested in joining a practice that truly values their physicians and fosters a positive working environment? This private practice is recruiting a perinatologist to join their reputable team. Established practice – ramp up quickly!
- Team includes six perinatiologists, nurse practitioner, sonographers, registered nurses and MAs
- Flexibility to determine your schedule and practice set-up
- Faculty appointments available with two local universities
- Employed position offering competitive salary DOE + full benefits including 401(k) with matching, malpractice and tail coverage
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Come live in Nevada’s largest and most dynamic city which boasts a booming economy, low cost of living and is the cultural hub for the state. Las Vegas offers a diverse and unique quality of life whether you’re seeing a show on the strip, going to an arts festival, attending a sporting event, exploring the trails of Red Rock Canyon or simply enjoying Lake Mead; there is something for everyone in the family to enjoy! Nevada was ranked #2 “Most Tax Friendly State” by Business Insider in 2020 due to no state income tax, no school taxes and property tax at only 1% of the home’s value
- Opportunity to live in Las Vegas Metro, Henderson, Summerlin, Green Valley Ranch, Southern Highlands or any other surrounding suburbs – you choose!
- Henderson has been ranked by Forbes and the FBI Uniform Crime Report as one of the Top 10 “Safest Cities in America to Raise a Family”. Henderson was also highlighted by Bloomberg Businessweek as “One of the Best Cities to Live in America”
- Summerlin was ranked 2019 #4 “Best Selling Master Planned Community” in the country and was ranked #1 “Best Communities in Nevada”
- Affordable and diverse housing with average listing at $275,000!
- Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools with 4-year universities including the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and Touro University
- Major league sports with the Las Vegas Raiders, Vegas Golden Knights Mariners, Las Vegas Aces and Las Vegas Lights
Job ID: MFM 11884684