Family Medicine Physician - Per diem
BECOME YOUR BEST.
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no nights, no weekends, and no calls. Reasonable patient load of 18-20 patients per day with a 40/20 appointment model.
- Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
- An iconic city that stands alone: Here on the west coast, come and practice at top of your license with Optum - from hiking to surfing, to entertainment, Los Angeles offers everything you could want!
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- ACGME Residency-trained and BE/BC in Internal or Family Medicine
- Bilingual English / Spanish nice to have
- Welcome 2021 FM Grads
- Excellent patient care and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace setting; time management skills
- EMR proficiency
Posted June 4, 2021