Employed wound care, training provided, established post-acute care practice - Illinois
Get Your Life Back! No Call, No Nights, No Weekends!
Join Vohra Wound Physicians, the largest and most trusted wound care physician group in the U.S., and work with the highest quality providers in wound care.
Hiring in the following locations in Illinois:
· Mt. Vernon
Why Vohra Physicians?
· We are the premier wound care specialty physician practice, run by physicians for physicians.
· We provide bedside care at nearly 3,000 long term care facilities across 28 states.
· We are an innovative, thought leader in the field of wound care, and offer a national certification program that has trained thousands of medical professionals.
· We provide tailored training and a one-year fellowship in the growing specialty of wound management.
· Our physicians receive competitive compensation and benefits, with full-time physicians earning an average of $300,000 annually.
· Each enjoys autonomy, a better work-life balance, no on-call, and clinical satisfaction while delivering strong patient outcomes.
· We provide malpractice coverage and administrative support so you can focus on treating, not billing.
What We Look For:
We have a rigorous hiring and training process, placing a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit and passion for helping wound care patients. We have three specific requirements:
· Full, active, and unrestricted license in the state you wish to practice
· Active clinical practice in the past 6 months
· Minimum commitment of 3 days a week within our working days of Monday through Friday
Posted November 24, 2021