Join Cardiology Team in Montana Rocky Mountains | Employed Position w/ Relocation & Sign-on Bonus
Inpatient and outpatient
About the Practice:
- Employed position with St. Peter's Medical Group.
- Market competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Relocation and a sign-on bonus available.
- Minimal commute time
- 24-7 Hospitalist coverage.
- The call is currently 1:3
- Plus great benefits like 22% off Verizon, monthly cell phone stipend and discounted gym memberships.
About the Hospital:
In the fall of 2004, St. Peter’s Hospital embarked on a major expansion project to meet the current and future needs of Helena and the surrounding area due to the increasing population, aging demographics, and changing technology demands. This efficient facility includes a multi-story patient wing, which consolidates inpatient services, as well as a new Emergency Department, Intensive Care Unit, Radiology Department, and expanded Same Day Services to include a dedicated Endoscopy Unit and Cardiology areas. The $55 million project, which assists the Hospital in performing more efficiently and helps to keep health care costs down, was financed with cash reserves, tax-exempt bonds, and a major fund-raising campaign.
- The project was completed in May of 2008. -123 bed facility, 7 ORs, 8 ICU beds -Approximately 110 active staff.
About the Area:
Nestled at the base of the Rocky Mountain Front, Helena boasts multiple rivers for fishing and floating, gorgeous mountain ranges, 5 lakes, 3 golf courses, a ski resort minutes out of town, miles of mountain bike and running trails, Carroll College, 2.5 hours to Yellowstone National Park, 2.5 hours to Glacier National Park, museums, live performing arts, festivals and so much more to make quality of life a priority.
- Regional airport with direct flights to 4 major US cities.
- Helena’s population is 50,000 people and the service area is roughly 85,000.
- Recently ranked number 5 in MSNBC’s America’s top 10 dream towns and number 8 in Forbes magazine for being one of “America’s Least Vulnerable Towns” during this economic downturn
Posted October 9, 2019