A hospital in Oklahoma is seeking a Emergency Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Saturday - July 3rd
- Sunday - July 4th
- Saturday - July 31st
- Sunday - August 1st
- Schedule: 24 hour shifts (7:30 AM - 7:30 AM)
- Setting: Inpatient
- Volume: 3000 annual volume - inpatient volume of 13, about 8-10 ED patients per day
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Provider will need to round on inpatient which is a volume of 13 and see the patients in the ED which is about 8 to 10 a day
- Cases: ER coverage
- Support Staff: No. Solo. The locums will have backup physician
- EMR/Charting: EMG "Prognosis"
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible; General Practitioner
- Fast credentialing;
- Low patient volume;
- No supervision requirements
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -032017-1742