Relocation Covered + Sign on Bonus - Lucrative Urologist Opportunity with Rochester Regional Health
Near Rochester, NY
Rochester General Hospital
Rochester Regional Health
Inpatient and outpatient
You are the future of patient-focused Urology. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Generous relocation package
- wRVUs, call, sign on bonus, all IN ADDITION to base salary
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Urology Associates of Rochester (UAR) with Rochester General Hospital
- UAR has offices that serve the immediate Rochester area and does surgeries through Rochester General, our largest hospital.
- Provide a range of services! From simple physical therapies, to sophisticated in-office surgical procedures, as well as surgical intervention in the OR, UAR uses up-to-the-minute technologies.
- Our Urology Department is the only team in the region with Focal One HIFU
- We are also the first health system in Western and Central New York to offer UroLift®
- Salary guarantee + sign on bonuses!
- Multiple health insurance options
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
About Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials. The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted October 29, 2019