Volunteer Teaching Opportunity – Tanzania – Muhimbili National Hospital and Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences
Dar es Salaam
Muhimbili National Hospital and Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences
Health Volunteers Overseas
- Volunteers provide training and staff development for physicians, nurses, residents, students, and laboratory technicians in the field of hematology.
- Assignment: 1-4 weeks
- Teaching Topics: Hematology – all topics; blood banking; laboratory sciences
- Opportunities for Those-in-Training: Senior fellows accepted.
- Qualifications: Board certified in hematology and/or oncology (clinicians & lab-based scientists); previous international travel preferred
- Activities: Clinical training, continuing education, didactic instruction, faculty/staff training, formal lecturing, mentoring, protocol development, system evaluation
- Housing: Volunteer responsible for housing; information on nearby facilities provided.
- Companions: Suitable for companion/spouse; not suitable for children
Posted March 14, 2021