Volunteer Teaching Opportunity – Tanzania – Muhimbili National Hospital and Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences
Dar es Salaam
Muhimbili National Hospital and Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences
Health Volunteers Overseas
Inpatient and outpatient
- Volunteers provide training and staff development for physicians, nurses, residents, students, and laboratory technicians in the field of hematology.
- Assignment: 1-4 weeks
- Teaching Topics: Hematology – all topics; blood banking; laboratory sciences
- Opportunities for Those-in-Training: Senior fellows accepted.
- Qualifications: Board certified in hematology and/or oncology (clinicians & lab-based scientists); previous international travel preferred
- Activities: Clinical training, continuing education, didactic instruction, faculty/staff training, formal lecturing, mentoring, protocol development, system evaluation
- Housing: Volunteer responsible for housing; information on nearby facilities provided.
- Companions: Suitable for companion/spouse; not suitable for children
Posted December 17, 2019