Reshape Geriatric Healthcare in a Growing Market | Physician Medical Director of Progressive Start-Up
Our Community Medical Directors oversee the clinical” Community Team” dedicated to a patient community population. Community Medical Director will be expected to manage, mentor, and guide the clinical “Community Team” as well as deliver primary, urgent and acute medical care to an assigned population of patients. A successful candidate will collaborate with various clinicians along with administrative/operational team(s) to deliver exceptional clinical, operational outcomes to WellBe patients and their families. The Community Medical Director will be a WellBe Ambassador responsible for working with community physicians, hospitals, and other medical facilities including SNF's. Community Medical Director at WellBe will be expected to contribute to our culture of collaboration, innovation, significant impact to the lives of our patients while experiencing personal growth within the organization.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
Practices the WellBe mission: To help our patients lead healthier, meaningful lives by delivering the most Complete Care.
- Collaborates with a clinical “Community Team” consisting of interdisciplinary team in managing the health and wellbeing of patients living in their homes.
- Has a successful relationship with the Market GM, and Senior Medical Officer to achieve quality outcomes and growth in the community.
- Understanding the impact on local and national landscape involving the WellBe clinical model consisting of: Health Policy, Socioeconomics, competition, CMS, regulatory, and other clinical data relevant to quality patient care.
- Prioritizes and acts on the most promising opportunities to improve outcomes/performance of the Community metrics (i.e. clinical, cost/revenue, partnerships, and quality measures).
- Partner with WellBe Leadership to grow the organization, innovate the model and improve execution
- Develops constructive Cross-functional / Matrix Relationships with WellBe business partners to enable the model.
- Other tasks as needed
Posted November 8, 2021