Inpatient Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist Opportunities
Cambridge Health Alliance
Cambridge Health Alliance Physician Organization
Cambridge Health Alliance, a well-respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, is seeking a full time psychiatrist for the Child and Adolescent Inpatient Units. CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine.
● Provide clinical care to patients during periods of inpatient/partial hospitalization
● Develop and maintain comprehensive treatment plans
● Participate in teaching opportunities with psychiatry residents, fellows, and other mental health trainees
● Work in a collaborative practice environment with an innovative clinical model allowing our providers to focus on patient care and contribute to population health efforts
● Fully integrated electronic medical record (Epic) and robust interpreter service
● Academic appointments are available commensurate with criteria of Harvard Medical School
● Candidates with special interest and training in Neurodevelopment encouraged to apply
Qualified candidates will be BC/BE in psychiatry and share CHA’s passion for providing the highest quality care to our underserved and diverse patient population. Please submit CV’s by email to ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Cambridge Health Alliance Physician Organization
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is a vibrant, innovative health system dedicated to providing essential services to all members of the community. With over 140,000 patients in Cambridge, Somerville, and Boston’s Metro North region, CHA is a local provider of choice for primary care, specialty care, emergency services, hospital care, maternity care and behavioral health. CHA patients receive high quality care in convenient neighborhood locations and have seamless access to advanced care through CHA’s affiliations with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) and Mass. General Hospital for Children (MGHfC).CHA’s community commitment extends beyond serving its patients. CHA operates the Cambridge Public Health Department and collaborates with many local agencies and organizations to improve the health of local residents. It also provides a vital safety net for under served populations facing barriers to care. As a Harvard Medical School, Harvard School of Public Health, Harvard School of Dental Medicine and Tufts University School of Medicine teaching hospital, CHA trains the health care providers of tomorrow.
Please go to www.CHAproviders.org to learn more about CHA careers and culture.
Posted February 1, 2021