Pinnacle Treatment Centers
Physician| Medical Director |Kokomo IN
As a physician do you long to heal your community and save lives?
Our teammates believe we are creating a better world where lives and communities are made whole again.
I am looking for a Medical Director for our new Opioid Treatment Center in Kokomo, IN.
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a nationally recognized leader in addiction treatment services that has been featured in publications such as: LA Times, NBC Today, US News, Health Digest, Medscape, and Huffington Post.
Our mission is to remove all barriers to recovery and transform individuals, families, and communities with treatment that works. touching the lives of more than 35,000 patients daily.
Join us in creating a solution that builds bridges and saves lives.
As a Physician you will be primarily responsible for assessing, creating treatment plans, and adjusting medications, etc. of patients. You will work with several partners (Executive Director, Director of Nursing, Clinical Director) within the organization to ensure patients receive the best care in our network.
We offer competitive salaries, full benefits package, Paid Time Off, and opportunities for professional growth.
- 18 days PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 401k with company match
- Company sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and accident insurance.
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program (STAR LRP)
- BE or BC Family or Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine
- Licensed in the State candidate is applying for.
- Hospitalists, MD and DO welcome to apply.
- Must have Medicaid number or be Medicaid eligible.
- Must have the ability to travel between multiple.
Join our team. Join our mission
Access to Parks
Cost of Living
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Restaurants
Median Home Value
Posted February 1, 2024