Emergency Medicine Opportunity offering student loan repayment or substantial sign-on bonus
Deliver high-quality patient care through TeamHealth's full-time opening for an emergency medicine physician to join our team at AdventHealth Manchester in Manchester, Kentucky. AdventHealth Manchester is a 63-bed facility, situated in the middle of the Daniel Boone National Forest.
TeamHealth offers this position a student loan repayment program or a substantial signing bonus! We also offer an enhanced relocation incentive for candidates who live within 30 miles of the site. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine, family medicine or emergency medicine
The hospital serves 60,000 patients every year and has been caring for Clay County for more than a century. The emergency department (ED) consists of 13 beds and sees an annual volume of 17,500. There are 24 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives available to qualified full-time candidates
- Well-established team with strong leadership support
- Great location to raise a family and plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike. Join our team; we value and empower clinicians. Partner with us; we deliver on our promises. Learn more at www.teamhealth.com.
Posted December 4, 2021