Part-Time Addictions Physician/Medical Director with Acadia Healthcare
Near Nashville, TN
We are looking for an Addictions Physician/Medical Director for 3 days a week - 6am - 11am.
Clarksville Comprehensive Treatment Center (CTC) is a respected source of personalized outpatient care for adults age 18 and older of all genders who have developed an addiction to prescription painkillers, heroin, or other opioids.
Our center offers medication-assisted treatment, which is commonly referred to as MAT. Adults who take part in MAT at our center in Clarksville, Tennessee, receive prescription medication and counseling. The combined use of medication and therapy to help people achieve recovery from opioid addiction has been studied for many years, and it has a documented history of effectiveness.
Today, Clarksville CTC offers methadone, buprenorphine, and Suboxone.
- Oversees and is responsible for the quality, efficiency, and management of delivering medical services within the clinic;
- Defines protocols and assists in decision making pertaining to the medical care of patients that is consistent with current medical practice and CTC policies and procedures;
- Provides oversight to other professional medical staff, as well as administrative or support staff, as designated;
- No history of alcohol or drug misuse for a period of three years before employment
- Current license to practice medicine by the state in which the facility or clinic(s) operates
- Board certification or certificate of admissibility for board certification by American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM), American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP), or other certification within their discipline
- Current DEA credentials to prescribe controlled substances without restrictions and per regulation within the state in which the practitioner will be working
- Additional specific DEA credentials may be required, per state and clinic regulations or policy
Posted September 1, 2021