Family Practice outside Redding, CA
Near Burney, CA
Family Practice (290k-400k+)
This is a Family Practice Opportunity for a Primary Care Physician (MD or DO) with a brand new, Hospital owned clinic. Located outside of Redding, California.
Summary and Highlights:
- We are open to New Graduates or Experienced Providers
- Physicians and advanced practice providers on-site
- Long running and established hospital system
- Primary duties will include routine and general Primary care within a rural community. Inpatient work is secondary duty.
- 4- day Schedule is flexible between M-F (8-5)
- Patient volumes average 20-25 per day
- No Outpatient Call
- 1 in 3 weekend call for Inpatient Unit
- Huge support staff with dedicated RN's and MA's
- Fully Integrated EMR
- Federal Loan Repayment (NHSC)
Generous Benefits package with 6 Weeks of PTO, plus a separate week of paid CME. Full spectrum health, dental and vision with all the extra trimmings. 401k with match. In addition to malpractice coverage. Relocation and sign on bonuses will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Employer sponsored loan repayment is available should the NHSC funding be unattainable.
About the area:
Located 1 hour from Redding. With mountains all around, miles of hiking and biking trails, a river running through it, and national parks nearby, Redding is an outdoor paradise for young and old alike. Cradled by Mount Shasta and Mount Lassen, Redding has 300+ sunny days per year. It's a great place to escape the chill of spring and the gray days of winter, too! Want a list of possibilities? TIME magazine called Redding the Unofficial Capital of Kayaking for its "weird obsession" with all things paddling. With temperate weather, nearby lakes, and that river in the middle of town, it would be "weird" to not get out and enjoy it all!
Posted May 4, 2021