Urgent Care Physician Assistant, San Francisco Bay Area, GoHealth Urgent Care
San Francisco, CA
GoHealth Urgent Care has partnered with Dignity Health, the fifth-largest health system in the U.S., creating a strong network of urgent care centers serving the vibrant San Francisco Bay Area.
We are seeking experienced Physician Assistants to join our welcoming and diverse community of San Francisco providers.
Our Providers Enjoy
· Shared eClinicalWorks EMR and a referral network with Dignity
· Urgent care is what we do. GoHealth is able to pull best practice from all 7 of our markets to creatively staff our centers to match unpredictable patient volumes.
· GoHealth is accredited by the Urgent Care Association, which is a high honor for quality.
· No night shifts, as well as a 3-4 day work week (for full time positions)
· Ample Time Off options, a yearly CME allowance and quarterly performance and productivity bonuses for full-time and part-time benefit eligible roles – Enjoy a benefit package from Dignity including two types of savings plans
· Board Certified
· Minimum of one-year full time recent experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages) in an ER or urgent care setting.
· Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including 401(k), CME and PTO.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
Posted July 10, 2021