Hematology/Oncology Opening Focused in Breast Cancer with Stanford Health Care | Generous Benefits
Near Emeryville, CA
Be part of an innovative cancer program! University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Hematology/Oncology physician to join our Emeryville, CA oncology clinic. This position involves opportunities to actively expand Stanford Cancer services in the East Bay and to build an expansive Stanford Oncology program with a large local community hospital from the ground up.
- We are seeking an enthusiastic general medical oncologist-hematologist comfortable in managing solid tumor oncology as well as benign and malignant hematology
- The ideal candidate will have a special interest in managing breast cancer
- Brand-new, beautiful 12-chair infusion center on-site with spectacular views of the East Bay hills, which provides a serene, peaceful environment for patient infusion and providers
- Provide complete medical care with trial options in Palo Alto
- Include opportunities to work closely and directly with faculty in Palo Alto
- Participate actively in Stanford tumor boards
- Clinic-based; hospital rounds at Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Participate in the design of a 100,000 sq. ft. comprehensive outpatient cancer facility in Oakland, a joint venture of Stanford and Sutter, to open in 2024.
- Robust ancillary support staff
- Ethnically and socioeconomically diverse patient population
- Excellent administrative support
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
***We have a more generalist Hem/Onc position open in Pleasanton, CA. Please inquire if you are interested.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org
Posted September 21, 2021