Nurse Practitioner (Nurse Practitioner) Risk Adjustment Clinical Educator
Join a team that is discovering new ways to help the health system work better for everyone. We’re the fastest growing part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses and we’re putting physicians at the center of care and supporting them with the tools they need to focus on quality patient outcomes. As part of our continued growth we are searching for a Full-time Nurse Practitioner to join our Phoenix team.
If you are located in Phoenix, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Arizona Nurse Practitioner license and national certification (Family Medicine or Geriatric, or Adult Medicine Certified)
- 5+ years of clinical experience in their highest level of education
- Knowledge and or experience working with the Medicare Advantage Population performing patient assessments
- Knowledge and or experience working with Hierarchical condition category coding
- Proficient in assessment and development of treatment plans
- Arizona Driver’s License and Auto Insurance in accordance with the state of Arizona (or will be licensed and insured in Arizona by employed date)
- Ability to lift a 30-pound bag in and out of a car to navigate stairs and a variety of clinical spaces.
- Ability to work autonomously
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Experience in Gerontology, or Cardiology, or Internal Medicine, or Endocrinology
Posted July 3, 2021