665,000 Earning Potential, Comprehensive Benefits and Relocation
$665,000+ Annual Earning Potential
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Join an existing practice in Fond du Lac, WI. This location provides a loyal and established patient base and great opportunity for continued growth. You will practice with a nurse practitioner and also have access to a MOHS surgeon in the clinic. There is also an opportunity to perform cosmetic procedures at this location. You will have personal and professional autonomy with the security of a large single-specialty practice behind you.
- $450,000 salary + uncapped productivity bonus
- $100,000 sign-on bonus
- Relocation up to $15,000
- State-of-the-art Dermatopathology Laboratory
- 401(k) with employer match
- Profit-sharing 4 weeks PTO plus holidays
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice insurance, medical coverage, CME and 401(k) retirement and planning
- Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Just an hour from Milwaukee, Madison and Green Bay, and located at the base of one of the country's largest inland lakes, Fond du Lac is the perfect location to call home. Known for its world-class fishing, windsurfing, snowmobiling and ice fishing, Lake Winnebago is a four-season playground right in your own backyard. The Fond du Lac area is much more than just a magnificent lake. Some of Mother Nature's finest work can be seen through our great golf courses, beautiful roads, idyllic towns and hiking and biking trails. This area is a hunter's paradise with our healthy population of deer, turkey, waterfowl and pheasant. Downtown is full of fun boutiques, rich offerings of museums and galleries, restaurants that are sure to satisfy your taste buds.
Job ID: D 9483372
Posted June 5, 2020