Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Opportunity in a Historic Louisiana City
Inpatient and outpatient
A hospital in Louisiana is seeking a Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate - Temp to Perm
- Schedule/Hours : 4-day work week, but can be flexible
- 8 hour shifts 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: 10-15 a month
- Volume: 20 max
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Must be steady with bronchoscopies
- Support Staff: Solo, 2-3 exam rooms
- EMR/Charting: CERNA
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; DEA; PALS
About the Location:
- Few American cities can boast the sort of patriotism that is on display in Winnsboro. Its Patriot Square lives up to the name, with more stars and stripes in the wind than you’re likely to see anywhere else. A clean, quiet and friendly town, it may be the closest thing to Mayberry you’ll find in Louisiana. The immediate natural surroundings offer both great fishing and fertile hunting grounds. And Winnsboro itself supplies a generous collection of public parks, perfect for a lazy afternoon picnic.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -122020-23632
Posted December 18, 2020