Urology Opportunity in a Lovely Ohio City
Inpatient and outpatient
A hospital in Ohio is seeking a Urology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Full time, ongoing for at least 4 months
- Schedule/Hours : 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, surgery days start at 7:30 am
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements : 10 days a month minimum, can have more if wanted
- Volume: 28 per day is average
- Patient Ages: 18+
- Support Staff: Reception, Secretary, 2 RN's
- EMR/Charting: Athena for Office - Paragon for Acute/Surgery
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS
About the Location:
- Explore all Gallipolis has to offer! From museums, taverns, parks, and more, there is an activity for everyone to enjoy!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -012021-23749
Posted January 7, 2021