Program Medical Director Opportunity in Temecula
Challenge the Status Quo and Transform Critical Care
As a Program Medical Director with Sound Critical Care, you will develop, lead and mentor your team; developing policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics.
Our critical care physician leaders share ideas with like-minded peers and are truly advancing the practice of critical care medicine. We are a team of dedicated healers, inspired leaders, and the next generation of critical care innovators.
Temecula Valley Hospital
Temecula Valley Hospital provides general medical and surgical services, cardiovascular services including open heart surgery, stroke care, palliative care, and 24-hour emergency care. This is an excellent opportunity to lead an ICU program and also teach. As of July 1, 2019, Temecula Valley will be home to an Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Family Medicine Residency. Intensivists will be supervising physicians for residents in ICU offering a great teaching opportunity.
- 4 physician team with 1 advanced practitioner
- 20-bed closed ICU; Intensivists admit and manage all ICU patients, except trauma patients
- In November 2018, Temecula Valley Hospital Earned its 5th Leapfrog “A” Grade for Patient Safety
- American Heart Association / American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
- Must be board certified in critical care medicine with active California license and DEA
- Eligible to work in the United States; not a J1 visa qualified area
- Have at least 5 years of experience as a critical care physician
- Demonstrate previous leadership and management skills; 2 years of experience leading a team required
- Comprehend physician services documentation and coding compliance requirements
- Understand the techniques of financial decision making
- Skilled in physician recruitment and retention practices
- Experienced in quality improvement initiatives
Posted October 12, 2020