Gastroenterology Physician, EUS and ERCP Welcomed, California
Option for Associate Medical Director Position, and No Competition
50k in Sign-on Bonus and 100k in Student Loan Payment
This healthcare organization is THE leader in this Valley and with several healthcare partners around the area and State. Come join this team with a patient population ready for you, built-in referrals as well, with this physician-owned group, multi-specialty group. The catchment area is 600,000+ in population between the two counties with only two other providers in the community.
- New ERCP and EUS equipment available and ready
- Block OR schedule available – All equipment needed in-house
- Inpatient practice is also offered if you don’t want outpatient
- Shares may be offered after a year’s time with availability
- Teach residents if you desire with stipdend
- Competitive first-year salary then be as busy as you wish with unlimited earning potential following
- Full benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance (paid by group for both physician and dependents), malpractice, 401k with 4% matching, 4 weeks PTO, CME allowance and PTO and more!
- The position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Enjoy living in the heart of California in a beautiful, family-friendly community where the cost of living and real estate is amongst the lowest in the State. Residents of this city enjoy Sequoia and Kings National Park less than 60 miles away; Paso Robles & San Luis Obispo on the Central Coast are 2.5 hours, and San Francisco and Los Angeles are just 3 hours away. However, there is so much to do in this community when you don’t feel the urge to travel to the State. Rapidly growing community - population of nearly 140,000 and growing!
- 45 minutes to 525,000 in population and international airport
- Award-winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Professional sporting events, amusement parks, mountains, and beaches are all within an easy drive
- An ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to custom homes in gated communities
Job ID: JN -062018-16204