Unlimited Earning Potential, Surgical Practice, Outdoor Mecca of Desert Fun
Retina Specialist, Surgical, Employed
Tucson, AZ and Another in a Western Arizona, Lakeside Community
Unlimited Earning Potential
We are seeking a Board-Certified Ophthalmologist with a Retina fellowship to join our established clinic in Tucson, one of our 25 clinics in the Southwest! Step into an established VERY BUSY practice which is waiting for you! No matter what phase of your career you are in, we want to talk to you about our practice and joining one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing eye care organizations.
- Seeking a Retina Specialist (experienced or new grad) for our established clinic with patients ready to be seen
- We provide a competitive first-year salary then it gravitates to a production model for unlimited earning potential
- Monday-Friday clinic with blocked OR time
- Must be able to obtain an unrestricted Arizona/Nevada Medical license and be a board/eligible certified Ophthalmologist
- Full benefits provided included Medical/Dental (Vision is from the clinic), matching 401k, relocation, sign-on bonus, CME and more
- H1B transfers are eligible
Sitting at 2,000 feet above sea level, the Tucson area and beyond has a rich cultural heritage and storied history reflects a landscape found nowhere else on Earth. Venture off the beaten path and see what it means to free yourself. Discover untouched corners of the vast Sonoran Desert. But this desert is like no other in Arizona, where you can enjoy horseback riding or biking and then ski Mt. lemon in the afternoon! No wonder more than half a million people call Tucson home!
- Tucson’s home pricing is 13% cheaper than the US Average. Their median price home is $250K.
- From Greatschools.org , Tucson has an abundant number of public/private/charter K-12 schools with a rating of 10 or just under
- The outdoors lifestyle is abundant in hiking, biking, horseback riding, winter sports and more!
- Amazing museums reflect the history of the area and the living desert that Tucson sits in
- For entertainment, their downtown is alive with fabulous restaurants, bars, and then take on a game at the University of Tucson in the heart of the City
- Tucson is home to an international airport and Phoenix International is less than 2 hours away
Job ID: OPH 12024748
Posted February 8, 2021