Grow your Foot and Ankle practice with MultiCare - Enjoy excellent work-life balance and compensation
MultiCare Valley Hospital
MultiCare Health System
The MultiCare Rockwood Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon with fellowship training in Foot and Ankle Surgery to join their well-established and collegial team of physicians in Spokane, Washington. The Rockwood Clinic multidisciplinary musculoskeletal model encompasses physical therapy, occupational therapy, sports medicine, physiatry, neurology and primary care providers.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation package with sign on and relocation bonuses.
- Substantial benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, annual leave, CME, retirement, and malpractice (with tail).
- Full Time opportunity with a favorable call schedule.
- One of the region's largest outpatient clinical and regional referral centers.
What you will need:
- Board certified/eligible in Orthopedics at time of employment.
- Orthopedic Surgery Foot & Ankle Fellowship required.
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment.
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association.
- Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed, not-for-profit health system.
- “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row.
- Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers".
- Live in a PNW locale that offers breathtaking forest, mountain, and water views.
- Easy drive or flight to Idaho, Montana, Seattle, Portland, SeaTac Airport, and Victoria, BC by way of ferry.
Who you can contact: Mandee Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 253-222-6880.
I would love to connect with you about our opportunity, to answer any questions you may have and to learn more about you. I have included a link below to self-schedule a time that is convenient for you on my calendar.
Please Note: This position requires Orthopedic Surgery Training; MD or DO. The team is not seeking a DPM.
About MultiCare Health System
At MultiCare, we’ve been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. And today, we are the largest not-for-profit, community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington. With more than 20,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers, we work together to support the health and wellness of the communities we serve.
Posted December 30, 2020