Guaranteed Base Salary, Pediatric Ophthalmologist - Rochester Regional Health
Rochester General Hospital
Rochester Regional Health
RRH Ophthalmology is a full-service teaching and treatment eye center that is committed to providing total quality ophthalmic care and education for the Rochester community and surrounding areas. At Rochester Regional Health we believe in empowering our providers to provide new models of full-range care, treatments and utilize innovative technologies as we look to add a BE/BC Pediatric Ophthalmologist to our comprehensive team.
- Full Time position located at Riedman Health Center (a campus of RRH), 3 Outpatient offices
- Join a team of 3 Physicians and 18 ODs.
- New private practice just acquired - more support staff!
- Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care is completed, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project bringing 20+ new ORs and 100+ private patient rooms.
- New multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center with Pediatric office embedded within! This will be your primary location.
- Help build and develop our Pediatric Ophthalmology program with our high volume pediatric case load.
- Residents rotate through service and take first call.
- A lucrative above market (non-RVU based) guaranteed base salary with a quality incentive
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b) and 457(b)
- Signing bonus + lead stipend
- Fully covered relocation services
I would love to tell you more about this opportunity. Please email me directly at your earliest convenience.
The Rochester area feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. As the third-largest city in New York State, Rochester offers diverse cultural as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia. The area also offers recreational opportunities year-round with the Finger Lakes, the Adirondacks, and surrounding ski-resorts and state parks. Greater Rochester also boasts a thriving food, brewery, and winery culture, exceptional college and universities and is one of the top golf destinations in America.
About Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials. The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted May 4, 2022