Walk-in Clinic Physician - Part Time/Per Diem
Inpatient and outpatient
Optum is looking for Per Diem Quick Care/Walk-in Physicians to join our team in Northridge, California. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
• Take 1-5 shifts per month out of our Mission Hills and Northridge Urgent Care
• Clinic Hours- Monday- Friday 2-10 pm Saturday and Sunday 9am-10pm (Flexible Shifts available)
• Avg census 1-2 patients per hour
• Treat adult and/or pediatric patients of all ages
• Most patients will be lower acuity/primary care-type visits
• Unrestricted CA Medical License
• Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
• ACLS and PALS certification
• Comfortable with Lacerations and I&D
• Comfortable working evening or weekend shifts
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Posted October 5, 2020