Nurse Practitioner with Overseas Travel
Near Washington, DC
Inpatient and outpatient
25% hiring bonus.
As a Nurse Practitioner for the CIA, you will work with highly motivated individuals to deliver medical and traumatic care within austere environments. You may also perform the following duties:
- Establish and operate remote independent duty clinics
- Treat illness, injuries and medical emergencies to include trauma stabilization
- Conduct physical examinations and interpretation of diagnostic testing
- Provide didactic and practical instruction in various levels of medical care to include survival skills, field medicine, and tactical combat casualty care
- Participate in medical planning
- Perform logistical and administrative functions
You will be required to carry medical equipment from one location to another on foot within austere foreign environments and may work with host-country personnel, often as the sole provider. You should be comfortable operating independently with a minimal amount of key medical supplies and without direct physician oversight.
While the initial assignment is located in the Washington, DC area, candidates will become part of a deploying team which may require six (6) months or more of the year serving abroad to various locations for the beginning of their career. All candidates will be required to serve a one year singleton deployment at some point, but can also choose to relocate with immediate family to an assorted choice of locations abroad to serve in a more clinical setting.
As part of our team you will receive excellent benefits and a variety of medical and non-medical training will be provided. Sign on incentives and moving expenses are reimbursed.
Visit our website for more information and click on Career Opportunities, Browse Jobs by Category, then Enterprise and Support and you will find the medical job opportunities under Medical positions. Apply directly on our website.
Posted September 14, 2020