Chief Hospitalist opportunity in Philadelphia
Cancer Treatment Centers of America-Eastern Regional Medical Center
Inpatient and outpatient
Sound gives aspiring leaders a foundation from which to grow into roles with additional responsibilities. Experienced leaders also have opportunities to fine-tune their skills through coaching and advanced content. Each of us deserves the opportunity to feel comfortable, healthy, and happy in the midst of our professional commitments so that we can do great work and experience joy in the practice of medicine.
At Sound Physicians, we invest in our leaders through physician-led learning & development team so you can reach your greatest human potential.
- Sound's "Well Being" program is solely focused on advancing the well-being of our clinicians
- Dedicated learning and development program that includes virtual and live events and mentorship designed to accelerate clinical leadership
- Clinician-specific tools focused on gaining insight into individual performance quality, satisfaction, and other key outcomes
Facility Details & Requirements
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America, they tailor comprehensive cancer treatment specifically for you. They have been named among the top-recommended hospitalist in the US.US News & World Report named CTCA a high performing hospital for both colon cancer and lung cancer.
- 62-bed, for-profit cancer center
- Team of 2 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners
- Closed ICU; Procedures not required
- No call environment
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine required; 2 years of prior chief hospitalist/leadership experience required
About Sound Physicians
As a physician founded and led organization, we provide strong physician Leadership and evidence-based processes along with the tools and infrastructure required to deliver care that is focused on improving quality, patient satisfaction, and hospital performance. Our model is designed to ensure providers have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that enables us to drive improved outcomes. With 3,000+ providers in nearly 40 states, we have a strong foundation that is transforming healthcare around the country while fully supporting our patients, providers, and the communities we serve.
Posted December 28, 2020