Associate Medical Director/Physician Leadership - GoHealth Urgent Care - CT
Associate Medical Director (MD/DO) - Hartford Healthcare-GoHealth Urgent Care - Connecticut
We’re looking for an Associate Medical Director (MD/DO) to join our welcoming and diverse community of Providers.
The Associate Medical Director (AMD) assists in the managing and directing of all clinical services and is primarily responsible for the quality of care and all issues related to the clinical caregivers. The AMD collaborates across and within regions to share resources, implement improvement initiatives, and optimize clinical, financial, operational and customer service performance.
Urgent Care Center Locations:
· North Region: Enfield, Windsor, Avon, Torrington, Bishop’s Corner, Corbin’s Corner
· West Region: Cheshire, Meriden, Bristol, Southington, Newington, Wethersfield
· East Region: New London, Norwich, Glastonbury, Vernon, Manchester and South Windsor
· Collaborate with the Medical Director and Hartford HealthCare-GoHealth Urgent Care leadership to address site-specific issues to improve performance.
· Mentors new and existing employees.
· Provide direct patient care as a scheduled provider for the requisite number of hours per pay period.
· Perform chart audits for clinical KPI monitoring.
· Assists in recruitment, provider qualification and training, maintenance of competencies, proficiency testing, and regulatory compliance.
· Completes the regional staffing schedule using available automated tools, and dynamically works to keep staffing at correct levels.
· Monitors NPS scores and complaints to identify positive and negative trends needing intervention.
· MD/DO Degree or equivalent from an accredited College of Medicine.
· Completion of Medical Residency with Board Certification required
· Licensed as a physician in the State of Connecticut
· Administrative experience in emergency medicine/urgent care, preferably in a major medical center or health system, strongly preferred.
Posted March 5, 2021