$100K Loan Repay, Excellent Opportunity for a Pulmonary Medicine Physician with Outreach
Sterling Regional MedCenter
At the End of the Day THIS is Where You Want to Be
Excellent employed opportunity to step into an existing outpatient practice for an experienced Pulmonary Medicine physician based out of Sterling, CO.
Imagine a career where you can:
- Drive health care change
- Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers
- Experience greater professional stability
- Enjoy greater work life balance
- 5 years' experience in Pulmonary
- BC/BE in Pulmonary Medicine
- No Weekends, No Holidays
- 60% Clinic in Sterling
- 40% Outreach in surrounding Rural Clinics
Highlights about Sterling Regional Medical Center and Sterling, Colorado
- Sterling Regional Medical Center is a 24-bed acute care regional; established in 1938, the hospital cares for the health needs of a 50-mile service area which also includes parts of Wyoming, Nebraska and Kansas.
- Close to great skiing in the winter with the lower cost of living in the Front Range
- Summer concert series, two 18-hole golf courses, rodeos, museums, history, unique gift and antique shops, great food and craft brewery
- Strong public and private schools
ADVANTAGES OF A SMALL TOWN PRACTICE | Rural medicine offers some of the most exciting opportunities in American medicine – a wide variety of cases, practicing full-spectrum primary care, challenging and rare opportunities, greater emphasis on patient relationships, less time-consuming call, less bureaucracy with greater opportunity for development.
WE OFFER YOU competitive base salary + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available + excellent health benefit options
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
About Banner Health
You want to help lead change in the health care field – rather than just react to it. You want to spend your time doing what you do best – caring for patients. You belong at Banner Medical Group (BMG) and Banner – University Medicine Group (BUMG).As Banner Health's employed physician group with more than 1,300 physicians and advanced practitioners across more than 65 specialties, BMG, is transforming the delivery of care. This transformation can most clearly be seen in our Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) implementation. Through PCMH, we’re organizing care around patients, working in teams and coordinating and tracking care over time. The end result is the highest quality and most efficient delivery of patient care.For physicians working in their own practices, we have two different paths to lead you to a colorful career with Banner Health.We also offer faculty positions at Banner – University Medicine Center in partnership with the University of Arizona.
Posted November 17, 2021