Critical Care Intensivist Opening with SSM Health | Flexible Scheduling & Excellent Benefits
Saint Charles, MO
Inpatient and outpatient
- Hospital employed position with competitive compensation
- 12 shifts per month
- Flexible scheduling
- 6 weeks vacation
- Paid CME benefits
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision Hospital provides coding and billing services
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Care of a diverse group of ICU patients, including consulting and progress notes, orders, and procedures.
- Daily multidisciplinary rounds with Nursing, Pharmacy, Nutrition, and Respiratory Therapy services.
- Collaboration with a talented group of consultants, along with established Hospitalist and Emergency Department groups.
- Primary response to in-house cardiopulmonary arrests, and support to rapid-response team.
SSM Health is a Catholic not-for-profit health system serving the comprehensive health needs of communities across the Midwest through a robust and fully integrated health care delivery system. Headquartered in St. Louis, SSM Health has care delivery sites in Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma and Wisconsin. SSM Health is one of the largest employers in every community it serves. An early adopter of the electronic health record (EHR), SSM Health is a national leader for the depth of its EHR integration.
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – St. Charles Over the past 125 years, St. Joseph Hospital in St. Charles has improved structurally and technologically to meet the needs of our continuously growing population. Today, St. Joseph offers specialized care for critically ill patients. St. Joseph Hospital provides acute care services, a Heart & Vascular center, Sleep Services, Cancer Care, an accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, and a Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Center. With 333 licensed beds, St. Joseph Hospital in historic St. Charles provides the only Level II Trauma Center that serves three of the fastest growing counties in the Midwest - St. Charles, Warren, Lincoln and Montgomery County Missouri.
Posted December 14, 2020