Outpatient Family Medicine Positions Available at Financially Sound Health System
Carle Physician Group is seeking additional BE/BC Family Medicine physicians to join our locations throughout the Central Illinois region.
Details About Our Family Medicine Opportunities:
- Practice locations Include: Danville, Monticello, and Hoopeston
- Flexible scheduling to support a better work/life balance
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Our physicians have the opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, a partnership between Carle and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Teaching opportunities are also available through our AOA/ACGME-Accredited Family Medicine Residency Programs at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, IL and Carle BroMenn Medical Center in Normal, IL
Please click 'Learn More' to view full position details on our website.
- 500+ physicians and 294 advanced practice providers, comprising 80 specialties/subspecialties, and a service area of 1.4 million residents
- Locally owned and physician led
- Not-for-profit integrated network of healthcare services that also includes Carle Foundation Hospital; a quality focused and nationally ranked 433-bed regional hospital that is a Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level I Trauma Center, and offers Level III Perinatal services
Posted January 26, 2021