Geriatrics Home Care Nurse Practitioner
As a part of the OptumCare network, Reliant Medical Group’s Division of Geriatric Medicine is seeking an experienced Advanced Practitioner to join its Home Run Program. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in home care, skilled nursing facilities, VNA, hospice and/or palliative care.
At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally. Start doing your life's best work with the largest care delivery organization in the world. Our Home Run Program delivers personalized care to our patients from the comfort of their home. Our dedicated team provides support to patients and their families and offers the flexibility of working around their existing daily routines. Ideal candidates will have a strong clinical background and the ability to work autonomously.
- Manageable panel sizes and weekly patient visit expectations
- Generous quarterly mileage stipend to supplement costs of gas and travel
- Option for a 4-day work week, as a fulltime provider
- State of the art/award winning EMR System
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Advanced Practitioner partnership opportunities with OptumCare
Posted October 1, 2020