Sign on & Relocation Bonuses - Customizable Pulm/CC Practice with Rochester Regional Health
Rochester General Hospital
Rochester Regional Health
Inpatient and outpatient
You are the future of patient-focused Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Fully covered relocation services!
- A mix of both inpatient & outpatient work
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital + Newark-Wayne Community Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Pulmonary Critical Care
- Based out of Rochester General Hospital (540 beds), our largest, tertiary care facility
- Our Center for Critical Care Tower is nearly complete - a 312,000 sq. ft., 8-story project.
- 100+ private, acuity-adaptable patient rooms, 20+ new ORs
- Many new ICUs
- Light rotation out to Newark-Wayne Community Hospital, our NICHE, community-based hospital.
- Care for an underserved population here!
- An even mix of inpatient and outpatient coverage, but customizable to your practice preference!
- Access to EBUS, navigational bronchoscopy, & other interventional methods.
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Pension Plan + 403(b)
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
About Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials. The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted July 6, 2020