Build Your Career as a Primary Care Physician at Stanford Health Care | Multiple Locations Available
Near San Francisco, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking multiple full-time BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians to join our clinics in the following locations:
- Emeryville (IM Adult Medicine Only)
- Emeryville (FM w/out OB)
- Livermore (IM/FM Adult Medicine Only)
- San Pablo/Pinole (IM/FM Adult Medicine Only)
- Los Gatos (FM w/out OB)
- Danville (IM/FM Adult Medicine Only)
- Pleasanton, CA (IM/FM Adult Medicine Only)
- Full-time is 36 patient contact hours per week
- Providers see approximately 18-20 patients per day
- Clinic Hours – M-F from 8am-5pm
- Practice consists of multiple Primary Care providers, having served patients in the community for more than 30 years
- Light call schedule (telephone calls) distributed evenly among all physicians
- Access to specialists
- Diverse patient population
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and great benefits package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
We are a multi-ethnic group of providers that collaborate to provide you with a higher level of care.
Posted October 19, 2021