A hospital in Iowa is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist CRNA to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Full time for at least 1-3 months
- Schedule: Flexible days - 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Setting: Mix of Inpatient & Outpatient
- Call: None required - but can take call if they want. If they do want to take call, they need NRP
- Volume: Up to 20
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Procedures: A lot of regional in the form of US PNBs, SABs, and epidurals.
- Cases: Anesthesia for general surgery, ENT (healthy peds), ortho, podiatry, spine, ECTs, pacers, Gyn, OB, etc.
- We do a lot of regional in the form of US PNBs, SABs, and epidurals.
- Support Staff: CRNA only group, independent providers. There is 1 float CRNA per day
- EMR/Charting: Meditech & Spectrum
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; NRP; PALS
- Fast credentialing; High earning potential; No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -032021-24211