Faculty, Clinical Informatics Fellowship Program - Rochester Regional Health
Rochester General Hospital
Rochester Regional Health
You are the future of Clinical Informatics. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- NEW Fellowship! Starting July 2021
- Competitive compensation plan
STATUS: Full time; 0.8 faculty, 0.2 clinical time
LOCATION: Riedman Campus, Rochester General Hospital (636 beds)
DEPARTMENT: Health Informatics
- US Board Certification or Eligibility in Clinical Informatics required.
- Join a team of 6 faculty physicians to support this brand new (July 2021) fellowship program.
- Community-based approach set within a comprehensive fellowship program & health system.
- Internal Medicine, Radiology, OB/GYN (& more) residencies based in-house at RGH.
- Areas of focus include, but are not limited to: Quality, Health Information Exchange, Consumer Health, Greater Population Health, etc.
- Work/life balance, with flexible scheduling.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance + tail coverage
- Multiple health insurance plans
- Defined Pension Plan
- Fully covered relocation services!
About Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials. The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted June 4, 2021