Join Hospitalist Team in Tampa Bay with Optum
Life Changing Work
Want to bring your passion to work and your practice to life? Looking for a team that looks out for you? Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch?
LOOK NO FURTHER.
We’re passionate about patients. We’re leading the state of Florida towards better healthcare practices. And we’re looking for amazing Hospitalists like you.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
· A supportive environment: Work with a group that is physician-led, patient centered, and clinically focused. Embrace value-based care, drive quality measures, and work toward reducing healthcare costs while putting our patients first.
· A robust healthcare system: We have 130 primary care and 40 urgent care locations throughout Florida.
· A nationwide family: You’ll have the full strength of Optum behind you, including our breakthrough research and our vast experience as a national leader delivering local care, with over 39,000 physicians in over 1,200 clinics.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
· Balance: Reasonable patient load with work schedule of 7 days on/7 days off, 12 hour shifts.
· Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career.
· A stunning hometown: Tampa Bay is a vibrant area with diverse cultures and rich history. You can enjoy professional sporting events, white sand beaches, numerous water sports, and a fantastic restaurant scene.
· An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive salary with, medical/dental/life insurance plans, CME allowance, paid malpractice insurance with tail, and other excellent benefits.
REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
- MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school and completed residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Current FL state license and DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Board certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Prior Hospitalist experience preferred.
- Managed care experience a plus.
Posted August 6, 2020