Pediatric Hepatology Opportunity with Nationally Ranked Pediatric Gastroenterology Team
Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health
Indiana University Health
Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health is seeking a patient-focused Pediatric Hepatologist to join our thriving clinical practice and collaborate with our highly skilled, supportive teams at the nationally ranked Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our team of 17 specialists leads nationally in research and clinical care, performing more than 2,700 endoscopies and managing over 16,000 outpatient visits each year.
- Full-time position with strong work/life balance supported by standard schedule primarily focused in outpatient care
- Faculty appointment with the Indiana University School of Medicine providing opportunities to lead as a clinician educator and improve care through research (part of NASH CRN, CHILDREN, CFLD, SPLIT, PALF research networks)
- Patient care includes but not limited to:
- Liver clinics, liver transplant, opportunity to continue pediatric GI clinical activities/call coverage, endoscopy, colonoscopy
- Completion of pediatric residency, pediatric gastroenterology fellowship AND CAQ transplant hepatology
- Board Certified/Eligible in Pediatrics & Pediatric Gastroenterology
- New graduates and experienced providers are encouraged to apply
- Physician MD/DO licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
About Indiana University Health
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health is Indiana’s largest comprehensive health system and is comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond. Our unique partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine gives our highly skilled physicians access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
Posted October 14, 2021