OB Laborist Position Near Boston, MA
North Shore Medical Center
North Shore Physicians Group
Explore the latest innovations in healthcare with North Shore Physicians Group—the largest multi-specialty physician group north of Boston. As a physician-led organization, we respect your insights, voice and vision. We’re always seeking new ways to improve the patient-provider relationship and to make the practice of medicine smarter and more efficient. Here ideas come from everyone—to the benefit of every patient.
While practicing as an OB Laborist at North Shore Physicians Group you will also enjoy:
• the stability provided by our membership in the Mass General Brigham health care system and the benefits of a system-wide electronic medical record
• working at North Shore Medical Center’s Birthplace in Salem, MA (about 15 miles north of Boston), one of the top hospitals in Boston which offers complete family-focused care to assist patients with the entire birth and recovery process
• collaborating with exceptional nursing partners
• in house neonatologists staffing NSMC’s state-of-the-art Level II B Special Care Nursery and in house MGH anesthesiologists 24 hours per day/7 days per week
• respect for your contributions and input and a culture that supports our practitioner’s ability to find a healthy balance of work and life
• excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits (including malpractice insurance with tail coverage and retirement plan)
• excellent schools, higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
We’re a beacon of new thinking in integrated medicine.
About North Shore Physicians Group
We are a multi-specialty medical team of more than 400 physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other care professionals in more than 27 locations throughout the North Shore of Boston. We work together to discover new ways to improve and build upon our successes and innovations in our practices. Through that focus, and with continued input from our team, we have built a culture that embodies the journey of evolution. We see processes differently, learn from one another and continuously seek to change the way we practice medicine so we can improve the health of our patients and provide more fulfilling careers for our providers.
We’re always seeking new ways to improve the patient-provider relationship and to make the practice of medicine smarter, less stressful and more efficient. Here, ideas come from everyone—to the benefit of every patient.
North Shore Physicians Group is proud to be affiliated with Mass General Brigham Salem Hospital and a member of Mass General Brigham health care system, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital. Mass General Brigham Salem Hospital is the North Shore’s largest and most advanced health care provider.
We’re a beacon of new thinking in integrated medicine. Join our team of explorers who are bringing the next evolution of quality care to the communities surrounding Boston.
Posted February 4, 2021
Paid Time Off
Life Health Dental Vision Disability Insurance
Paid Time Off
Sign On Bonus
Loan Repayment Assistance